Saturday, November 15, 2008

Four Wheelin'

Last Sunday afternoon Justin finally got to take his jeep out that he has been working on to go four wheeling.  We went with our neighbors: James, Hannah, and Brandon to their old land and drove through creeks, up and down big hills, and many other bumpy areas.  I can honestly say that I was nervous a lot of the time.  I relaxed a little more the longer we were out there.  It is going to take some getting use to for me.  At one point the water in the creek was up the top of the jeep's wheels.  James said our next trip will be to Kansas Rocks which is like a ski resort for Jeeps.  I am looking forward to it!
The land out there was beautiful!
I know that hill doesn't look too big but it is...I was looking straight up to the sky when we went up it.  The first time we did it I covered my eyes until we got to the top.  The second time, I watched as we went up the hill.
You can see our neighbor going up the hill in front of us.
This is just one of the rugged paths we drove through.

No comments: